Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My new "Hotel"

So I went to Canadian tire today and bought this tent, which will be where I will sleep on my way to the East Coast. It wasn't too difficult to set up, and it was cheap. I plan to set it up and take it down once a day before my trip so I will not run into any unexpected difficulties.

I also bought this foamie

It took a while for the foamie to expand to its proper dimensions, but once it did, it proved to be worth the trip to Abbotsford (they didn't have this sized foamie in stock in the Canadian Tire in Chilliwack). The foamie actually cost more than the tent (!), but since I'm going to be travelling cross continent, I'm going to need to get a proper amount of sleep.

Only four more days until I leave. Best of luck, Chiefs. Win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home