Monday, November 7, 2016

Spanish Lessons

So I have registered for Spanish lessons with an organization in Lima called Peruwayna. I will be taking four weeks to start, with the possibility of more. The language learning will be somewhat intensive to start; from 9am-1pm Monday to Friday starting on November 28, and the class sizes are a maximum of five people so there is much teacher-student interaction. I took a multiple choice test in Spanish while I was applying so Peruwayna can get an idea of how much (or how little) Spanish I know. I will also be going there at 8:30 on Monday the 28th so they can have a spoken interview with me for the same reason. I am expecting to be placed in the beginner class because I understood almost none of the questions on the exam. I did take two years of Spanish in High School, but it was a requirement for us to take a second language class so I wasn't motivated and didn't learn much.

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to learning Spanish in a Spanish speaking country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home